For most Americans, the desire to find a home of their own is not only a cherished dream but often their largest single investment. And like any sound investment real estate requires both knowledge and diligence to realize its full potential for a lifetime of personal pride and satisfaction.
This firm has a New York real estate practice which includes representing lenders and individuals, buyers/sellers and landlords/tenants in all stages of real estate transactions:
Residential Real Estate (including condominiums, houses and townhouses)
- As the seller's and the buyer's residential real estate attorney, our firm handles all aspects of the real estate transaction from negotiating and drafting the contract of sale and related documents (for buyers, this includes among other items, reviewing financing materials, appraisals, surveys, title abstracts and structural reports), through completing the real estate closing;
- Lease to own contracts; and
- Title work through Chicago Title Company
Commercial Real Estate (including, office buildings, mixed-use, parking garages, and shopping centers)
- Form and advise corporations;
- Negotiate and draft purchase and sale agreements;
- Represent institutional lenders, mortgage banks and mortgage brokers in financing of real estate loans (negotiate and draft credit agreements/notes, security agreements, mortgages, and fixture filings);
- estate and gift taxes with respect to such real estate (and minimize income taxes in connection with such real estate as well); and
- Represent owners, landlords, and tenants in negotiating, drafting, interpreting and enforcing leases and subleases.
Contact us to see how we may assist with your case. We can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 518-250-4281 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.